Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Sports crazyness

End of the summer has come along with some major sports events, such as World Rugby Championship and European Basketball Championship. So it is all good... but on the other hand they are at the SAME time... so it is hard to be able to catch all the games I would like to on the telly or whatever...
so the point is why the fuck are they on the same time?? I mean they could have differentiated the time a bit... for fucks sake...
Here in France where I am it is all about the rugby... no basketball at all and for me to be honest... don't give shit about rugby... more into basketball
I mean it is not like France has a bad team in basketball... and seems like nobody even knows it is going on.
It is so frustrating... hearing all about rugby and nothing else... especially if you don't care about the sport...

No comments: