Sunday, September 23, 2007

Anti - Piracy

Posted some time ago about the IT Crowd's take on anti piracy warnings on legal DVDs...
just came across this video promoting piracy:

I even like the title of this - "Sharing is caring". I think I can agree on so many levels that sharing and copying to the some level has been source of lot of great things... There are numerous companies out there that are only successful now because they managed to copy someones work and improve it over time... but I suppose that is actually not the issue here... We all know how Hollywood like to copy other successful movies... sometimes directly and sometimes not so... And it is good that one can take ideas and develop them further... so of course sharing is caring and inspirational for the growth and common good...
One small thing though... how does this promote downloading of movies in a good way?? I am a bit puzzled about that.. but well it is a good effort nonetheless....

No comments: