Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Microsoft taking care of things..

I have been using Hotmail for some time and find it relatively good, but that is not the story.
Some time ago MS opened a promotional campaign/site 'site of the champions' . It had some mystery to it.. and I hoped it will be like the alternate reality thing MS had going in Jan 2007 if I remember correctly to launch Vista! Wonder how is the space trip going there... Anyhow. I signed up for the champion newsletter with my Hotmail account. Because I do not get much mail in that.. I tent to check my junk mailbox as well as sometimes filters are trying too hard and get some good stuff mixed in there... You might already see where this is going... Hotmail moved the mail straigt into Junk folder... like it should as it was to advertise 10% off to MS SideWinder mouse....
Good Job MS... Next up to get those msn newsletters in Junk by default..!!!
Sorry I got no screen of this.. already deleted the mail as a habit...

No comments: