Monday, October 1, 2007

Jolly good fun....

I have been catching up and watching some game vids... most notably FarCry 2 which I found out got award of best new game in Leipzig Games Convention... and form what I have seen so far... it looks amazing. I like the idea that they are getting rid of percent health bar in favour of 3 level health... good - damaged - terrible... should be good with all the healing animation

Also the vegetation should be very nice.....

Although Crysis is receiving most of the hype at the moment as next big thing... I really think that this should not be neglected because it can well turn out to be even better game... well might not beat Crysis is all the spectacular graphics but gameplay... who knows... who knows...

Just on a sidenote.. Unreal Tournament 3 looks bloody awesome as well.. I really like that they are going for a darker and grimmer look and feel compared to 2004 one... imo it was too colorful and bright for my taste... at least the outside vegetative levels...

No comments: