Wednesday, February 27, 2008

More action coming to screen near you

Reading up on some news I came across some interesting news.
Filmschoolrejects.com seems to be bringing most of the fun to the table for me. Big news about J. Statham and 2 of his upcoming movies - Crank 2 and Transporter 3.
While Crank 2 might be a bit unnecessary to the table as the original was great and story seems to be finished I wouldn't mind the second if just for the action. And as it seems that it have similar budget... it should be a great movie to pass time with.
On the other hand Transporter 3... I loved the first one, so I hope this will keep to the roots of it as the second one it seemed that someone is trying to hard which made the movie a big disappointment for me. It had some good action, but the story was not that good and action scenes and CGI didn't go too well together...
Another great movie Underworld 3 is on its way as well... and that is something I don't want to miss either if for nothing else than tight leather outfits .. ;)

On the other things nice and shiny - Fast and Furious 4 is set to bring back Vin Diesel and Paul Walker... so one can hope that this will bring some entertainment and quality back to the franchise...

Update: It seems that Kate Beckinsale is not returning to Underworld any time soon... Andthis leaves me wondering if it will be worth watching the the new movie...

No comments: